How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Unexpected accident in West Dorset

    Could you be entitled to compensation?

    If you have been injured as a result of an unexpected accident in West Dorset then you may be able to make a claim for compensation.

    Legally speaking, if you have suffered a personal injury through the actions of another person, then you can sue them for compensation for both the pain and suffering caused by the injuries, and for loss of earnings and income or out of pocket expenses.

    Whatever the situation leading up to your unexpected accident in West Dorset, and no matter who you think might have been responsible (providing it wasn’t you) then Accident Advice Helpline can help you make a claim and secure potentially thousands of pounds worth of compensation.

    To find out more you can give us a call on our free phone helpline which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or you can take our 30 second test.

    Types of unexpected accident in West Dorset

    There’s a wide number of different types of accidents that Accident Advice Helpline may be able to help you make a claim for compensation for.

    Open Claim Calculator

    We can help if you have suffered an injury at work which was caused by lack of training, poorly maintained equipment, hazardous working conditions, or other factors. We can also help if you have been injured in a public place, for example, if you have had a slip in a supermarket, or tripped over a raised piece of pavement.

    You may have suffered food poisoning after eating at a restaurant, café, or even purchasing food which you have taken home to eat that was past it’s best or contaminated?

    We can also help if you have been injured within your own home, specifically if your unexpected accident in West Dorset was caused by a defective or faulty product, or a fault within a rented building.

    Over recent years we have helped countless tenants, both private and council, make claims against their landlords after faults with their property had gone un-rectified.

    How much could you claim?

    The amount of money you may be awarded as a result of a successful compensation claim will vary depending on a variety of factors. This can include the severity of your unexpected accident in West Dorset, as well as the length of time it takes you to recover from your injuries.

    We can also help you recover any lost earnings caused by inability to work during your recovery, and out of pocket expenses for medical bills or transport.

    Call us now on: 0800 689 0500 to speak to one of our friendly advisers.

    Date Published: 17th June 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.