Accidents can happen any time, anywhere. You never expect them. You might be able to make a claim for an unexpected accident in Vale of White Horse if you were not responsible for your accident. Accident Advice Helpline are legal specialists who can make your claim for you.
Compensation is usually paid as a lump sum, but what actually is it?
What is compensation?
Compensation is paid to compensate you for your injuries. When calculating how much you will receive there are a number of factors which are taken in to consideration.
- The nature of your injury.
- How long it took you to heal.
- The effect it had on your daily life.
- Were there underlying medical factors that affected your recovery?
As everyone’s circumstances are different, there is no set amount for compensation. You can also reclaim out of pocket expenses and loss of earnings as well.
Accident Advice Helpline can give you an estimate of your compensation
Using our experience in personal injury claims, which goes back to 2000, we are able to calculate what we think your claim is worth. We cannot guarantee the figure we give, but we can use the figure to make sure that you are not paid too little.
When we work out the estimate, we will also confirm that you can make an accident compensation claim in Vale of White Horse. To do this our friendly advisors will check some details while they discuss your accident.
- Who was responsible? You can make a claim as long as someone else was responsible?
- Did you have your injuries treated? You must be able to prove that you were injured, so getting your injuries treated by a medical practitioner is the best way to do this. Of course, it also means that you are likely to recover quicker as well.
- Did your accident happen in the last three years? Three years is the maximum time allowed to start a claim.
Make your claim for an unexpected accident in Vale of White Horse as soon as you can
You can start your claim as soon as you want to. It can take several months, sometimes longer, before you will receive your compensation. All our claims are made on no win, no fee, so you don’t have to worry about paying before your accident compensation claim in White Horse is started.
You can call our advisors free on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Make sure you give your claim the best chance of success with Accident Advice Helpline.
Date Published: 12th July 2015
Author: David Brown