How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Unexpected accident in Mid Suffolk

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Mid Suffolk

    Helping a loved one after an unexpected accident in Mid Suffolk

    It is awful when you are involved in a serious accident or sustain a serious injury, as it can take months or even years to get fully back to normal and your life will usually have to change a lot during this time which can make things difficult for you.

    What can be even more tough though, is when you need to support someone else through the same situation, as it can be really difficult to know exactly what you can do to help them to feel better and get back to normal, no matter how much you want them to recover.

    • Be there when they need you. This doesn’t mean that you need to be physically with them every minute of every day, but let your loved one know that if they need help or even just to chat about how they are feeling, you will be available at any time of the day or night to speak with them.
    • Offer to help with chores. Just small things like picking up groceries or doing their laundry can help someone suffering from a serious injury more than you can imagine. It is so difficult to get around with an injury that the smallest things become almost impossible.
    • Look after the kids. if your loved one has smaller children, you could offer to take them for a week or so, to allow your loved one to heal without worrying about the welfare of their children when they can’t move around so much.
    • Let them stay with you. If the injury is serious enough that they really can’t move around the house, the best thing you can do is offer to let them live with you for a few days or weeks, so that you are there to help them with anything that they need to do.

    Making an accident claim

    You should definitely think about helping your loved one to make a Mid Suffolk ‘no win, no fee*’ accident claim if you believe that their accident was caused by the negligence of someone else, and so they deserve some sort of vindication for what they have suffered. Making a Mid Suffolk ‘no win, no fee*’ accident claim will help them to move on from what happened, by providing them with financial and emotional support. When someone has an unexpected accident in Mid Suffolk, this can really help.

    Calling Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone on their behalf, and speaking to the team about what happened and why you feel that they should make a claim. We’ve got you covered after an unexpected accident in Mid Suffolk.


    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 9th November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.