Have you had an unexpected accident in Macduff? Was it at the festival? If you were not to blame, Accident Advice Helpline could help you with a compensation claim.
There is an annual coastal festival that is held in Macduff. This festival is held over a weekend that is a bank holiday, every year, at the end of May.
Claiming for an unexpected accident in Macduff
Macduff is currently the only place in the UK, where the building of deep-water wooden fishing boats still takes place. There is a golf course over here that goes by the name of Royal Tarlair. This course is located atop precipitous cliffs, so if a ball is lost here, it really is lost. There is also a maritime heritage centre and an aquarium in Macduff.
You can find out if you have a valid claim for the injuries you received at the festival at Macduff. Do this by going to the Accident Advice Helpline website and taking our 30-second test – a simple form that has to be filled in and submitted. To be able to claim for an unexpected accident in Macduff you must confirm that:
- You were not responsible for causing your accident.
- You were seen and treated by a medical practitioner.
- Your accident happened in the last 3 years.
Festival safety tips
• Keep a close guard on your drink, even though it might be just a soft drink. Drinks can easily be spiked nowadays, even soft drinks
• If you plan to be out at night to enjoy the festivities, be sure that you stay on main roads. Do not explore places that are dark or quiet or places where people aren’t around
• All festivals are busy places, so if you are pushed or if people step on your feet or toes, do not lose your temper or get irritated
• It is a good idea to go in a group, as in this way you will be safer
• Go with the flow and if people slow you down, you need to be tolerant, after all it is a festival
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpine
Get in touch today if you’ve had an unexpected accident in Macduff. Accident Advice Helpline can help you with over 15 years of experience. We also work on a no-win, no-fee basis, so we won’t add to any financial burden you are under as a result of your accident.
So call today for advice. It’s free if you call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or you can call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Date Published: 5th December 2013
Author: David Brown