Have you had an unexpected accident in Macclesfield?
The affluent market town of Macclesfield is in the county of Cheshire. Some interesting facts about the town that you may not know are:
- The town has a population of approximately 52,000
- Macclesfield was once the largest producer of finished silk in the world. There were 71 mills in 1832
- It is the original home of Hovis the breadmakers
- The Church of St. Michael dates from 1278
- Macclesfield is home to many digital businesses, such as video game space
Like the rest of the UK, more and more residents of Macclesfield are choosing to have cosmetic surgery. Unfortunately not all medical procedures go smoothly and more often than liked, errors do occur. Injury lawyers understand that cosmetic surgery patients expect a certain end result. Talk to us today if you’ve had an unexpected accident in Macclesfield.
If the surgeon or any other member of the medical staff was negligent and breached their duty of care to the patient, then they may be liable for the resulting injury.
Accident Advice Helpline and our injury lawyers have over 15 years of experience in handling medical negligence claims, including cases against cosmetic surgeons. After an unexpected accident in Macclesfield, we can help you.
Examples of cosmetic surgery and procedures
- Breast augmentation
- Tummy tuck
- Face lift
- Laser hair removal
While cosmetic surgery does not come with a guarantee of perfection, all patients expect the medical team to perform the procedure to the best of their ability and with due care.
Examples of cosmetic surgery malpractice
- Non-accredited surgeon carrying out cosmetic surgery
- Failure to take full patient history
- Not following standard procedure to save time and money
- Consequences of cosmetic surgery malpractice
Cosmetic surgery is a highly skilled and intricate area. Errors can pose life-threatening complications and problems such as:
- In extreme cases it can even cause death
How injury lawyers can help
Proving medical negligence is a complex process but our injury lawyers have both the legal and medical knowledge to deal with such personal injury claims. We will discuss your case with you and fully explain the process of building a strong case. It may be necessary to have a medical assessment to independently verify your injuries.
Your lawyer will then use this information and the details you have given to file a claim against the liable party. Call one of our friendly advisors at Accident Advice Helpline to see if we can help you. Call us on 0800 689 0500 from your landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. If you’ve had an unexpected accident in Macclesfield and require compensation, we can help you to navigate that process.