Work place solicitors for an unexpected accident in Alton
Seeking work place solicitors as you or someone you know was injured in a workplace in Alton and you are now looking for compensation linked to your injuries? In the centre of Alton, there are many thriving businesses in the service and retail sectors, in addition to those present in the four industrial areas nearby. Get in touch today if you’ve been injured in an unexpected accident in Alton, that was not your fault.
In need of solicitors?
Take the 30-second test online if you or someone you know was injured at a workplace and in doing so you would get to know if you have a valid claim that will allow you to seek compensation for the injuries you sustained. This is also our compensation calculator, so will give you an estimate of the amount you could be awarded.
Tips to ensure your safety in the workplace
- Always ensure that your work area is orderly and clean.
- Check that you follow the correct procedures at your place of work.
- Never take short cuts when you are working.
- If you make a mess when you are working, immediately clean it up or if you do not know how to do so, get the correct person to clean it up.
- Always ensure that there is clear access to equipment shut off, equipment and emergency exits.
- If you are using knives or other sharp objects at your place of work, always be sure to protect your hands by wearing metal mesh gloves.
- Accidents can be prevented at a work place by identifying any kind of hazard that cannot be removed.
- Always pay close attention to your surroundings when you are at your place of work.
Get the experts to help you claim for an unexpected accident in Alton
If you have been injured in any type of accident that was not your fault, as long as your injuries needed medical attention, and the accident took place no more than three years ago, you should be able to claim compensation.
Give us a call if you are in need of solicitors to help you claim for an unexpected accident in Alton. Our friendly advisors will give you all the free claims advice you need to dec idi if you want to proceed with a claim, with no obligation or pressure to go ahead.
You have nothing to lose by getting in touch, so give us a call today. If you are using a landline ring 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile call 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 18th March 2014
Author: David Brown