UK accident compensation claims specialists


When some people start a personal injury claim they assume that all personal injury lawyers are the same. They have been involved in an accident that was not their fault and think that any personal injury lawyer will be suitable to handle their case. This is unlikely to be true. Personal injury law can be a complex and difficult area and it is vital to get the right professional for your particular case.

A lot of people get around this problem by contacting Accident Advice Helpline. They are a large and well-established law firm that has a breadth of experience that it can draw on to get absolutely the right person for your case. Take a look at these case loads of UK accident compensation claims specialists compared to non UK accident compensation claims specialists – and spot the very significant differences in their expertise..

UK accident compensation claims specialists

UK accident compensation claims specialists deal with accidents from within the UK. Some have specialised even further. If they deal with road traffic accidents they will be experts in the factors that cause road traffic accidents on UK roads and on how to establish who was at fault. They act for clients who have been injured in road traffic accidents that were not their own fault. These clients could be car drivers, motorcyclists, PSV bus drivers or heavy goods vehicle drivers. They also represent the interests of UK workers. Employees who have been injured in accidents in UK workplaces may be able to claim compensation if the accident can be shown to be the employer’s fault.

A specialist personal injury lawyer at Accident Advice Helpline would help them with their case. Slips, trips and falls in UK streets would be dealt with by a public liability lawyer. They would try to secure compensation for the injured person.

Non UK accident compensation claims specialists

Non UK accident compensation claims specialists deal with accidents from outside the UK. The main reasons that UK residents travel abroad is to have a holiday, to work or to visit friends and family. All of these journeys can end in an accident. Holiday accidents tend to be road traffic accidents or slips, trips and falls. The area around swimming pools and staircases in hotels and apartment blocks are notorious for this. If the fall can be shown to be the fault of someone else then you may be able to make a claim. Personal injury lawyers working in this field are experts at trying to establish who would have responsibility for this.

It can be a complicated task. Many trips abroad also involve hiring a car and driving on unfamiliar roads – these car journeys can result in accidents. If the accident was caused by another person then it may be possible to make a claim. Claiming from people abroad is more difficult than making UK claims. The same is true for people who are working abroad. There may be additional forms to complete and additional investigations to be made in order to make a claim.

If you need to claim call 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 free from a mobile.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )