Have you been injured in a Tyne and Wear accident?
If that accident wasn’t your fault, and it took place within the past three years, then you may be entitled to compensation.
Your compensation will be for the pain and stress of the injury (or illness) your Tyne and Wear accident caused you, and any financial costs that arose from your accident. You can claim back money spent on:
- Child care costs
- Travel expenses
- Vehicle hire (if yours was a car accident)
- Replacing clothing or personal items damaged in your ordeal
- Private medical treatment or care
And you can be reimbursed for any income lost after taking time off work to recover from your Tyne and Wear accident.
- For an estimate of how much you may be owed, please use the compensation calculator tool on our website: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
Your compensation money will be non taxable.
Starting the claim process
To get your compensation you will need the services of an injury lawyer. The injury lawyers here at Accident Advice Helpline work exclusively under ‘no win, no fee’ contracts, meaning that you do not have to find the money to pay legal fees upfront.
The ‘no win, no fee’ system gained popularity fifteen years ago after the UK Government stopped legal aid funding for personal injury claims. There is always a risk involved in taking someone to account for their actions, but unlike other lawsuits, where you may not have a choice but to claim, you can choose not to claim for your injury; and many people, faced with exorbitant legal fees, would take this road, thus missing out on money that is theirs by right. If you’re suffering through someone else’s negligence then you deserve compensation, and that is why we are here, to make sure that you get your money without putting yourself under additional financial pressure.
- To start the ball rolling on your claim you will need to call our helpline and speak to one of advisors. Our advisers are fully trained and will be able to confirm that you are eligible to claim and explain the claims process to you. If you decide at this point not to go ahead then that’s fine, our advisers offer their help and support free from any obligation.
- Your case will then be assigned to one of our injury lawyers who will work hard to make sure that your claim is successful; we have a high success rate and we want to keep it that way!
- Your claim will probably be settled in an out of court agreement, but if your case does go to court then this will be a civil court hearing, and will probably be over quite quickly.
- You may be asked to attend a medical; please bear in mind that this is standard procedure and is nothing for you to worry about.
To talk to one our advisers now about your Tyne and Wear accident please call 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim for compensation.