Good, independent, expert compensation claim advice can be hard to find, especially if you have not taken legal action before. At Accident Advice Helpline, we help people claim compensation for injuries they have sustained from:
- Slips, trip and falls
- Road traffic accidents (driver, passengers of pedestrian)
- Industrial or workplace accidents
- And many other kinds of non-fault accidents
There are some important criteria that you need to meet to have an eligible claim; no matter how you received the injury, it must not have been your fault. It should also have happened within the last three years and you must have received medical attention for your injuries.
If you meet this criteria, no matter how large or small your injury, or if the effects lasted for a short or a long time, you could have a compensation claim.
Where do you go to get the most trusted compensation claim advice that really will point you in the right direction?
Trusted compensation claim advice from Accident Advice Helpline
At Accident Advice Helpline, we offer our initial, trusted compensation claim advice for free. All you need to do is call or email us and we’ll help you out with the right information you need to make an informed choice. We’ve been offering top-quality compensation claim advice since the year 2000, and we have an enviable reputation.Open Claim Calculator
Our patron: Dame Esther Rantzen
Dame Esther Rantzen is proud of her ferocious defence of consumer rights within the UK. All too often people are wronged and then fobbed off when they try to complain or claim compensation. We share this sentiment and have been standing up for the ‘little guy’ by helping clients make personal injury compensation claims.
Important trusted compensation claim advice points:
- The best compensation claim advice starts with making sure that before you take the important of taking legal action that you do have an eligible compensation claim. You can do with Accident Advice Helpline by using our free 30-second test, either online via our website or by calling us.
- Discuss your case and eligibility with one of our friendly, trained customer advisers. With experience in the field of personal injury compensation claim, we can offer honest compensation claim advice and you are under no obligation – the choice is yours!
- If you decide to continue, you’ll be connected with an expert solicitor who specialises in your kind of personal injury compensation claim. They can offer you the best legal compensation claim advice, taking you through every aspect and detail of your claim.
- Your legal team will also be able to offer financial compensation claim advice. You need to be confident that you are claiming every penny you are entitled to, both for your personal injury and any other items or services you’ve had to pay for as a result of your accident.
Chat to Accident Advice Helpline today
Hundreds of clients have come to Accident Advice Helpline and they’ve all enjoyed our trusted compensation claim advice. Call us now and see how we can help you. Dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone.