How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Truck wreck lawyer

    Although Britain’s roads are becoming safer year by year, unfortunately a large number of people are still injured in car and truck accidents every year. These accidents often result in significant, life-changing injuries.

    Luckily, if you’ve been involved in a car or truck wreck, a lawyer who is specially trained in road traffic accident claims can help you to claim the compensation you deserve, helping you to get your life back on track.

    A truck wreck lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline can represent you

    If you’ve been involved in a truck accident that wasn’t your fault, and have been left injured as a result, the first thing you need to do is find a lawyer to represent you.

    Ideally, you should always look for a lawyer or law firm with extensive experience and a proven track record in the field. This is especially important when it comes to personal injury claims, as they can be complex and often require specific knowledge and expertise.

    Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have over 15 years of specialist experience, thousands of happy clients across the country, and the personal endorsement of consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen, which makes us the perfect choice.

    Open Claim Calculator

    What kind of injuries can you claim for?

    As well a car or truck wreck, a lawyer can help you to claim for an injury caused by a trip, slip or fall, medical negligence or an accident at work.

    In most cases, claims need to be made within three years of the accident, though there are some exceptions so always consult a professional if you think you might have a case.

    A truck wreck lawyer can help you get your life back on track

    Once you’ve made sure you are eligible for compensation, and have found a lawyer or law firm to represent you, your truck wreck lawyer should be able to talk you through the process, answering any questions that you have along the way.

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we have a free advice line, so you can speak to one of our friendly and professional members of staff whenever you have a question or query that you want answered.

    By finding a truck wreck lawyer who specialises in road traffic accident claims, and who has a proven record of successful cases, you can give your claim the best possible chance of success. This allows you to receive the money you’re owed, and get your life back on track.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no-obligation advice about making a claim for compensation.

    Date Published: 10th July 2014

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.