Seek the compensation you are entitled to
Road traffic accidents are unfortunately one of the most common types of accidents that occur on a daily basis in this country – and this can potentially include a truck accident in Deganwy as much as it can a car, cycling or pedestrian accident in the area. It is not only the drivers of vehicles who may be at risk of becoming injured in a road traffic accident, their passengers or even pedestrians who happen to be passing the scene of an accident at the time may become injured, through no fault of their own. If you, or some one you are close to, have sustained painful injuries as the result of a truck accident in Deganwy that was caused through no fault of your own within the last 3 years’, then you may be legally entitled to pursue a personal injury compensation claim.
What can cause a truck accident in Deganwy?
- A failure of motorists to look adequately before maneuvering in the road, at junctions, changing lanes, at traffic lights, and at roundabouts
- A failure of motorists to obey road markings and road signs such as give way, stop signs and at road crossings for pedestrians
- Motorists who drive too fast for the road conditions and weather conditions causing an inability to stop in time
- Motorists who drive too close to the vehicle in front, without an adequate and safe stopping distance between the vehicles
- Motorists who fail to give adequate road space to other road users such as cyclists, motorcyclists and pedestrians
- Motorists who drive without lights meaning that they may not be seen, or see, other road users clearly
- Motorists who fail to use their indicators to inform other road users of their intentions in good time
- Motorists who drive recklessly and without adequate care and attention on the roads
Common injuries caused by truck accidents in Deganwy
You may wish to pursue a claim for compensation from a truck accident in Deganwy if you have sustained any of the following injuries:
- Lacerations and bleeding
- Internal injury
- Broken, fractured or dislocated bones
- Neck injury
- Head injury
- Loss of consciousness
- Soft tissue injury
- Back injury
- Spinal injury
- Fatal injury
Call Accident Advice Helpline for an expert approach
If you have been injured in a road traffic accident that was caused through no fault of your own within the last 3 years, then you may be legally entitled to claim compensation.
Call the leading law firm Accident Advice Helpline, and speak to one of our advisors: they will assist you over the phone with any queries you may have about your eligibility to make a no-win, no-fee* claim for your injuries from a truck accident in Deganwy.
Call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 from your landline for free to speak to a friendly advisor. You can also get in touch by mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 31st May 2014