Need help claiming for Troedyrhiw road traffic accidents?
Small country lanes carry a high risk factor if drivers do not treat them with the respect they deserve. Blind bends and high hedgerows severely limit visibility and there is always a risk of slippery mud being on the road, adjacent to gates leading to local farms, where tractors come and go regularly. If you have been involved in Troedyrhiw road traffic accidents Accident Advice Helpline will be glad to help you claim compensation.
10 tips to help you drive safely down narrow country lanes
To help you to remain safe when driving down narrow country lanes, here are some tips you can follow:
- Slow down when approaching bends and accelerate only when you can see around the bend
- Brake rather than swerve to avoid an animal in the road
- Give cyclists and horse-riders a wide berth, if necessary waiting to reach a safe passing place before overtaking
- Ensure you have plenty of petrol as petrol stations can be few and far between
- Use tree lines and telegraph poles to help you predict the direction the road ahead will be taking.
- When driving in the dark don’t forget to dip your headlights when approaching oncoming vehicles
- Be aware you may encounter cyclists, either individually or in groups and monitor your speed accordingly. Getting caught out by surprise can be dangerous on narrow country lanes
- When stuck behind slow-moving vehicles wait for a safe passing place to overtake
- Don’t rely on your mobile phone for anything as mobile signals can be unreliable in the country
- Locals who know the roads better may travel faster than you but don’t feel intimidated if someone is stuck behind you. It’s better to be safe rather than sorry
Claiming injury compensation following Troedyrhiw road traffic accidents
When you are unfortunate enough to be injured in Troedyrhiw road traffic accidents you may need the no-win, no-fee services of Accident Advice Helpline to help you to launch a claim for financial compensation. Our services come highly recommended by the one and only, well known people’s consumer champion, Dame Esther Rantzen.
To verify whether or not you have a legitimate claim and to predict how much compensation you could be awarded, visit Accident Advice Helpline’s website and use our HOW MUCH calculator. It will only take about 30 seconds of your time.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline
Should you need support or guidance our experienced and knowledgeable claims advisors will be pleased to help you. Ring our advice helpline for some free, no-obligation advice. Calls are free from landlines on: 0800 689 0500. Or dial: 0333 500 0993 from any mobile.