How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Tripped at work in Manchester

    Tripped at work in Manchester

    Some working environments are inherently more hazardous than others, but no workplace should be rife with slip, trip and fall risks. The Health and Safety at Work Act recognises this, and requires your employer to protect you from slip, trip and falls in the workplace. This means that he or she must supply you with any necessary safety footwear, teach you safe working techniques, and keep corridors and stairs safe for your use.

    If your employer has failed to fulfill his or her duty to protect you from harm and you have tripped at work in Manchester as a result, you may be able to file a compensation claim. Furthermore, if you have been injured in an accident that was caused by the carelessness of one of your colleagues, you may still have a claim against your employer.

    Let us assess your trip at work claim

    If you have tripped at work in Manchester and the accident was not your fault, please call Accident Advice Helpline now for a free, no-obligation assessment of your claim. We handle personal injury claims on a daily basis, so you can be sure that we will always provide you with advice you can rely on.

    Make a no-win, no-fee claim for the losses you sustained when you tripped at work in Manchester

    If you decide to go ahead with your claim, we will work for you on on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis, which means that you will be able to take advantage of our friendly and professional service without putting your finances at risk.

    To strengthen your case, we will arrange for you to attend a medical examination with one of our medical specialists. He or she will then create a medical report confirming the full extent of your injuries. When we receive this report, we will be able to use it to provide you with an indication of the level of compensation you can expect to receive from your employer. In addition, we will collect up all the receipts you have saved and help you to recoup the cost of all your out of pocket expenses.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Whether you sustained a minor or major injury when you tripped at work in Manchester, our specialist team of personal injury lawyers will be on hand to assist you in recovering the maximum possible compensation settlement.

    Call now

    To start your no-win, no-fee personal injury compensation claim, get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today for free on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. You can alternatively request a call back by texting ‘claim365’ to 88010.

    Date Published: 10th July 2014

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.