If within the last 3 years you have tripped or slipped in Manchester as a consequence of an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to compensation. Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have over 15 years of experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. As consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen, says ‘The law states that if you’ve been hurt and someone else … is to blame, you should be compensated.’
Have you tripped or slipped in Manchester? Here’s what to do
If you have tripped or slipped in Manchester, it is important you take the following steps to improve your chance of success later on when you start your claim for compensation.
- As soon as possible following a slip or trip accident, report the incident to the owner of the building or the person in charge of the premises
- Take the contact details of any witnesses to your accident. They will serve to corroborate your story and strengthen your claim
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible following injury, even if you feel you weren’t seriously hurt. Your medical report is an important piece of evidence that our solicitors will use to support your claim
- If possible, take photos of the scene of the accident. You can also take photos of your injuries if they are visible, such as with swellings or bruises
Don’t worry if you were unable to take these steps, our specialist solicitors are still able to help you achieve the best possible outcome on your claim.
Personal injury compensation
The level of compensation depends on several different factors. Among other things the severity of your injury and how it impacts on your daily life, is taken into consideration. However for some idea of what you might receive, our 30-second test can give you a quick and easy answer!
Enjoy the benefits of working with us
Our personal injury specialist team is passionate about helping victims, of no fault accidents, get the compensation they need and deserve. We are proud of our service which includes these great benefits:Open Claim Calculator
- Our 100% no-win, no-fee* compensation promise
- No money is needed up front to start your claim rolling
- Our free legal advice helpline no matter where you live in the UK
Remember we are on your side and want to help you. Contact us today for free, no-obligation legal advice.
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today
If you have tripped or slipped in Manchester in an accident that wasn’t your fault, finding out if you have a valid claim is very simple. Just try our unique online 30-second test. Alternatively you could speak to one of our helpful and friendly advisers by calling us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 on mobile phone. If you prefer to use your mobile, text ‘claim365 to 88010’.