Trip at work in London


Under the Health and Safety at Work Act, your employer has a legal obligation to provide you with a safe and secure working environment. This obligation extends from carrying out full risk assessments to providing you with adequate training and personal protective equipment.

Determine whether you qualify for work accident compensation

If you have suffered an injury as a result of a trip at work in London and you believe your injury was caused by the negligence of your employer, you should be eligible to make an accident at work claim. If, on the other hand, you have suffered an injury as a result of your own carelessness, you will not be able to make a claim unless you can prove that your negligence was due to a lack of instruction or supervision.

Let us support your accident at work claim

If you are considering making a claim for a trip at work in London, you may have reservations about suing your employer for negligence. If you have a good relationship with your employer, you may feel concerned about losing your job, affecting your prospects for promotion or entering into a highly personal dispute with your employer.

In many cases, work accident claims can be resolved through negotiation with your employer’s insurance company, but in order to go down this route, you will need to provide evidence in support of your claim. Statements from witnesses, photographs of the accident scene and copies of your medical notes can all help you to prove that you deserve compensation from your employer. If you cannot produce any of the aforementioned evidence, one of the personal injury lawyers here at Accident Advice Helpline should be able to obtain the evidence required to substantiate your claim.

If you make a successful claim, your employer’s liability insurance provider will pay for your compensation settlement, which means that your employer will not be penalised for your actions.

Take advantage of our free, no-obligation work accident claim advice

To find out more about the process of claiming compensation following your trip at work in London, please call our Freephone helpline and discuss your case with one of our experienced claims advisors. Our lines are open 24/7, and we will handle any information you choose to provide in the strictest of confidence. Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim for compensation.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )