How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Trip and fall compensation claims

    A slip, trip or fall can be embarrassing and most of the time you just get up and carry on. These are among the most common types of accidents and all of us have them at some point. Sometimes, however, the accident is caused because of someone else’s negligence and if you get injured as a result then you may want to consider making a trip and fall compensation claim.

    You and your friends may have thought it funny at the time but if you were injured in your fall and have had to receive treatment or take time off work then it is more serious. At Accident Advice Helpline (AAH), we receive many calls from people like you who have been injured in a slip, trip or fall because of someone else’s lack of due care.

    Trip and fall compensation claims can be straightforward, as most can be processed over the phone and it is highly unlikely you will have to appear in court. We have helped thousands of people get compensation for injuries sustained in a fall when it was someone else’s fault.

    Trip and fall compensation claims

    We can make a claim on your behalf if you’ve been injured within the last three years and the accident was someone else’s fault. In most cases, you must have received medical attention for your injury and had or still have a diagnosed injury or condition.

    If your fall was caused by an uneven or broken pavement or exposed cover or anywhere where the local council is responsible, we have specialist solicitors who can make a claim on your behalf to get compensation for your injury.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you tripped or fell at work and injured yourself and needed treatment and perhaps had to take time off work, we can claim for compensation if you can show your accident was due to your employer’s negligence. You may be reluctant to make a claim against your employer but they will be insured for this so your claim will be against the insurance company itself, rather than your employer.

    You can contact AAH 24/7 to speak to one of our friendly advisers about this, with no obligation to proceed. In any case, our solicitors operate on a 100% ‘no win, no fee’ basis so if you do decide to make a trip and compensation claim, it will cost you nothing, irrespective of the outcome.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim for compensation.

    Date Published: 10th July 2014

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.