How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Trip and fall claim in Westminster

    Trip and fall claim in Westminster

    I tripped on a loose paving slab, hurting my leg. Could I make a trip and fall claim in Westminster?

    If you have fallen over in a public place and this has been caused by a dangerous or poorly maintained floor surface, you should be due to a compensation payout. The injuries you have received must have been severe enough to require medical treatment — it is not enough to have just suffered from damaged pride! You must be able to show that somebody else was negligent for your physical damage, for example that somebody was responsible to ensure that the loose pavement was mended, or at the least warning signs put in place to inform pedestrians of the hazard. A further requirement to making a trip and fall claim in Westminster is that the accident must have taken place in the last three years.

    Accident Advice Helpline can assist you with your trip and fall claim in Westminster

    If you feel that your accident meets the above requirements, Accident Advice Helpline are here to help you with your trip and fall claim in Westminster. We have a free helpline available to all victims of accidents across the UK. Thousands of people requiring help contact us each month, and as one of the top UK compensation providers we assist in the awarding of over £30 million every year.

    We offer access to top quality compensation lawyers to all of our clients, no matter where they are located in the UK. As most claims are processed over the phone, geography is no longer a boundary to receiving the very best legal representation.

    How can I make a trip and fall claim in Westminster?

    • Call our free helpline to speak to our knowledgeable advisors. The number to call is 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile).
    • Take our unique 30-second test to find out much compensation you could receive should you decide to make a trip and fall claim in Westminster. This quick and easy assessment consists of basic questions and will provide you with an instant answer.
    • If you wish to go ahead with your trip and fall claim in Westminster, you will be referred to our specialist legal team. All of our lawyers handle their cases on a no win no fee basis, so you won’t need to pay anything up-front to start your claim.
    • Most of our cases can be processed exclusively over the telephone. Sit back, relax and let Accident Advice Helpline deal with hassle of making your trip and fall claim in Westminster. We aim to make claiming compensation as simple and efficient as possible for our clients. We have over a decade’s experience in personal injury law so you can be rest assured that we know what we are doing!

    Date Published: 9th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.