How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Treatment for industrial illness

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    Treatment for industrial illness

    Illness at work

    When illness affects your work, it can cause additional stress. You may worry about your performance, your job role and even your job stability. However, in some instances, you may find that your work is actually causing you to become unwell.

    If you’re forced to work in poor conditions or if your job role involves using dangerous materials, you could be at risk of developing an industrial illness.

    Getting treatment for industrial illness

    If you become unwell, for any reason, it’s important to seek medical help as soon as possible. This is particularly important when getting treatment for industrial illness. If your work is causing or contributing to your illness, continued exposure to the cause may make your illness worse.

    Once you seek medical help, your doctors will be able to identify what it causing you to become unwell and you can receive the appropriate treatment for industrial illness.

    What’s more – the sooner you determine what’s causing you to be unwell, the sooner it can be rectified. If your employer isn’t providing a safe place to work, for example, they can be held accountable and the workplace can be made safe for you and other employees.

    Could you take legal action?

    Once you’ve obtained medical treatment, you may begin to consider taking legal action against your employer. As your medical records will indicate the cause of your illness, it may be relatively easy for you to obtain compensation.

    Of course, making a personal injury compensation claim isn’t something you’ll want to attempt alone. Fortunately, we can provide the help you need and give you the best chance of making a successful claim.

    If you choose to make your claim with us, you won’t even have to worry about the cost. At Accident Advice Helpline, we always work on a no-win, no-fee* basis so you won’t need to worry about finding the money to pay for any upfront fees.

    Making a claim with Accident Advice Helpline

    For over 15 years, we’ve worked on a nationwide basis, helping claimants from all over the country. If you’ve developed a workplace illness and you want to find out more about taking legal action, contact us today.

    Simply call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile to discuss your claim in confidence.

    Alternatively, if you’d like to know how much compensation you could be able to obtain, why not take our simple 30-second test now?

    Don’t miss out on your chance to take action. Contact Accident Advice Helpline and make your claim today.

    Category: Industrial illness claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.