How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Treatment for injuries sustained from a rock climbing accident

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    Treatment for injuries sustained from a rock climbing accident

    If you are completing treatment for injuries sustained from a rock climbing accident that was not your fault, there is no time like the present for making a claim for those injuries. Here at Accident Advice Helpline we would encourage you to start a claim just as soon as you can, because there is a limitation placed on accident claims, of three years.

    Have you had a rock climbing accident?

    If you have been involved in a rock climbing accident and it was not your fault, then you may well be thinking about making a claim. It doesn’t matter whether the injuries you received in your accident were mild or severe, all that matters when you’re claiming is that you have someone else to claim against because they are liable for those injuries.

    You may need to make a claim against a climbing partner, a form or group that you were climbing with, or your instructor. You may be claiming against the manufacturer of your equipment or clothing. As long as you meet the basic criteria for making a claim, here at Accident Advice Helpline we will be happy to assist you.

    Criteria for making a claim

    The criteria that you need to meet when you’re investigating whether to pursue a claim for compensation or not, include:

    • That you have the accident during the last three years and no later than this
    • The accident was the fault of someone else
    • You received injuries in the accident that were then treated by a medical professional.

    Treatment for injuries sustained from a rock climbing accident

    Don’t worry that your injuries weren’t particularly severe because if they caused you any inconvenience whatsoever, you should really think about claiming. The treatment for injuries sustained from a rock climbing accident can take some time to heal, and we know that the trauma after an accident can last longer than physical injuries. If you have any questions about making a claim based on the severity of your injuries, by all means ask us when you call.

    Making a claim with Accident Advice Helpline

    It stands to reason that if you want to win compensation for your rock climbing accident injuries, you need to approach the best law firm in the country. That’s us. Established in the year 2000, we have years of experience of dealing with sporting injuries, and we know exactly what we’re doing, and how to maximise your chances of success.

    To make a claim with us, call us today on 0800 689 0500 (free from your landline), or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile (charges may apply).

    Category: Rock climbing accident claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.