It is said that only 3 out of 10 innocent victims of accidents make a Trafford accident claim for the compensation they may be entitled to. Various reasons are given for this, most of them based on out of date information. The laws in the UK change all the time, many of the changes being so minor they are not publicised. Personal injury claim laws are no different, and to claim you compensation, you should use a law firm that keeps abreast of all the changes.
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the leading specialist law firms in the country, and a call to us will give you information that is up to date and relates to your situation.
No win no fee for a Trafford accident claim
One of the most common reasons victims give for not claiming their compensation is the fear of the legal fees bill they may be faced with if their claim is not won. This is a typical example of out of date information being the problem. We use the no win no fee agreement for all the claims we handle, because it means that every single blameless victim has the option of making a claim without concerning themselves about how they will finance it.
No win no fee means that no money has to be paid for the claim to be started, and if it should prove unsuccessful, we will not ask for any legal fees to be paid.
Making a Trafford accident claim the Accident Advice Helpline way
Another reason victims cite is that the whole process is too complicated and time consuming for them. For the inexperienced victim they are right, but a call to us will change that totally.
Using us for your claim will mean the whole experience is simple and efficient, and as stress free as is possible. Many of our claimants make their claim from the comfort of the own home, everything being dealt with by phone. There are very few of them that have to attend court.
We have even made getting in touch with us easy. You can:
- Complete our 30-second test – this lets you know if you qualify for compensation, and will give you an estimate of how much it could be.
- Complete our online claim form – this lets an expert claims assessor look at your claim before contacting you to see if you want to proceed.
- Call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 – you can speak with our friendly advisors and find out all you need to know to make an informed decision about making a claim.
- Use you mobile to call 0333 500 0993 – this will also get you through to our advisors.
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010 – an advisor will call you.
However you contact us is free of any obligation or pressure. There is no reason to hold back, just get in touch with us now.
Date Published: 1st December 2014
Author: David Brown