Traffic collision claim solicitors
Traffic collision claim solicitors are specialists in claiming compensation for victims injured in road traffic accidents that were not there fault. There are differences between the varying types of accidents that can happen and at Accident Advice Helpline we have specialists in all areas, including traffic collision claim solicitors.
What the traffic collision claim solicitors will need when making your claim
There are several things the road accident solicitors will need from you when they are making your personal injury claim.
1) They will need to know you fit the criteria of sustaining injuries that needed medical attention in an accident that was not your fault, some time in the last three years.
2) They will need the details of the guilty party so they know who to make the claim against
3) Any evidence you may have about the accident, such as witness details, photos taken on your mobile phone or anything else you think may be relevant.
4) If there were injuries in the accident, the police should have been called. If they were, they will have completed an accident report and a copy of this could be vital evidence as they often point the finger at who is to blame.
5) Medical reports about your injuries will be needed, although it is not unusual to have to have an independent medical examination.
6) Any costs and losses you have incurred because of the accident can be recouped as part of your claim, but you need proof of them. Keep all receipts for payments you have had to make, as well as proof of your loss of earnings if you have had to have time off work.
What the traffic collision claim solicitors will do in return
In return for all this information, Accident Advice Helpline will ensure that your personal injury claim is handled quickly and efficiently while maximising the amount of compensation you are awarded.
We have been specialists in personal injury claims for many years now and have a wealth of knowledge and expertise about the best way to present them to the insurance companies and other large organisations that are often dealing with the other end of the claim.
The amount of experience we have has enabled us to successfully make claims for many thousands of injured victims, experience such as this cannot be replaced and can only be of benefit to our claimants.
We will not ask you for any money to start the work on your claim as we operate on a no win no fee* basis. This is the only way we can be sure that everyone entitled to make a claim can, without the extra worry about finances. We will take the financial risk of winning your claim because we are so confident in our own abilities to do just that.
Most victims start their claims by completing the 30-second test on our website as this lets you know if your claim is valid and gives you an estimate of the amount you could be awarded.
Not everyone likes computers though, so if you would prefer you can speak to one of our friendly advisors on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 7th April 2014
Author: David Brown