Being involved in a road traffic accident can cause considerable physical and psychological trauma, especially if the accident was not your fault. Therefore, if you have been involved in a traffic accident, you may wish to find out if you could be eligible for compensation. You may also find yourself Googling a traffic accident solicitor.
What a traffic accident solicitor could do for you
Speaking to a qualified professional lets you seek advice, and benefit from expert knowledge of this specific area of the law. This expert advice is the best way to enable you to receive the full amount of compensation you are entitled to.
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm operating nationally and specialising in personal injury compensation, covering traffic accidents, slips and falls, medical negligence and work-related injuries. We have been in business for over a decade and all our cases are undertaken by our solicitors on a 100% no win no fee basis.
Journalist and TV personality Esther Rantzen has been our patron since 2003 and is well known for her work in championing consumers.
There are certain criteria you will need to be able to meet in order to qualify for compensation, for example:
- The traffic accident must have taken place within the last 3 years.
- The accident must have been someone else’s fault.
We’ll get a better idea of the specific needs of your case if you give us a call.
Preparing for your claim
There are certain details it helps to have to hand when you are considering making a claim. These are similar to those required by your insurers.
- Information about the other party involved in the accident – name, address and insurance details.
- A description of the incident, including local conditions.
- The contact details of any attending emergency services at the scene.
- The number of passengers travelling in your vehicle at the time of the accident.
- The amount of damage caused to the vehicle.
- A medical report.
- Witness details.
So if you have been injured in an accident and are looking for a traffic accident solicitor, don’t delay, call Accident Advice Helpline today and speak to one of our trained, professional advisers. It should take no more than five minutes to establish whether you have a claim. Just dial 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Date Published: 8th July 2014
Author: Jan Newell