Accident Advice Helpline is a personal injury law firm. This means that we can provide assistance with your traffic accident compensation claim in Monmouth. On this page, we are going to provide a very brief overview of the types of injuries that we deal with on a daily basis here.
A brief note
If you wish to file a traffic accident compensation claim in Monmouth, you will need to obtain a medical report. With access to your medical report, we will be unable to proceed with your claim. In an ideal world, you should obtain the medical report as soon as possible after you have been involved in a car accident. If you can, visit a doctor or hospital immediately. The medical report will be used to establish the extent of your injuries which will, in turn, be used to determine the level of compensation that you may be entitled to.
It is worth noting at this point that there is no real limit to the type of injuries that we deal with. We deal with both minor and severe injuries here at Accident Advice Helpline. What does matter is the amount of financial loss that you have suffered as a result of these injuries. This is what will be used to determine the amount of compensation that you may be entitled to. The greater the financial loss you have suffered, the more compensation that you will be able to claim through us.
Types of financial loss that we can help you claim compensation for here at Accident Advice Helpline include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Loss of income. Whether you need to take a couple of days away from work or a whole lot longer than that, we can help you claim back any lost income.
- Medical expenses.
- Travel expenses, particularly if you now need to take a new method of transport due to your injuries.
- Childcare expenses
Types of injuries we can help you claim for
We can help you claim for just about any injury. Some of the ones that we deal with on a regular basis here at Accident Advice Helpline include:
- Broken bones – this is, of course, one of the most common injuries suffered in a car accident.
- Cuts and scrapes. You will, however, need to prove you suffered a financial loss as a result of this injury.
- Back injuries.
- Head injuries. These can, of course, be incredibly severe and can lead to an impact on your health for the rest of your life.
Start your traffic accident compensation claim in Monmouth with Accident Advice Helpline
For more information or to ask about traffic accident compensation claim in Monmouth, call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.
Date Published: 15th June 2015
Author: David Brown