How to claim compensation in Torridge
You can claim compensation in Torridge for any injury, so long as the accident that caused that injury was someone else’s fault. Claiming compensation is quite simple, and we have a team of Torridge, accident claim solicitors who have all the skills to make sure that your claim is successful. But there are several things that you can do to help them.
How to make the most of your claim
- The first thing that you should do is check that you are definitely able to claim. You can do this by calling our helpline on 0800 689 0500.
- If you are owed compensation, our Torridge, accident claim solicitors can handle your claim for you under a no win no fee* contract. They will contact you for a phone consultation so that they can get all of the details of your accident. It may be a good idea to write a brief summary of your accident, so that you have all of the information to hand when your solicitor calls. If you miss out an important detail, you may not get all of the compensation that you are entitled to!
- If you have visible injuries you should take photos of them. You could also take a photo of the scene of your accident.
- If a crime was committed in the circumstances surrounding your accident, you should report this to the police.
- If your accident happened somewhere that was supposed to be maintained by a council or business owner, you could write a letter of complaint.
- Make sure that you keep in touch with your doctor. If your injury doesn’t getting any better, or you are experiencing psychological repercussions, like stress or sleeplessness over money worries for example, you should re-visit your doctor, as your medical record will be looked at when you claim.
- Make sure that you keep hold of anything that proves your accident related costs, as your Torridge, accident claim solicitors will make sure that you are paid back for those expenses. You can claim for things like childcare, travel and medical costs.
- And lastly, make sure that you don’t claim too soon, otherwise you may not get all of the compensation that you would have been entitled to.
If you would like any more help and advice on making an accident claim, please call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile. Both lines are open 24 hours a day, and calling does not mean that you are committed to claiming with us, our advisors will be happy to help!
If you want to go ahead and claim, our Torridge, accident claim solicitors will do everything that they can to get you your compensation. Don’t forget that if there is no win, there’s no fee!
More information, customer reviews, and our compensation calculator tool can be found on our website: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.