So, you’ve been involved in an accident that was not your own fault. You have some vague idea that you have the right to start a personal injury claim but are unsure of how to go about it. Someone has recommended that you start contacting our top personal injury solicitors, but what are you supposed to ask them? How are you supposed to identify which one will be the best one for your case? Here are a few pointers to help you out.
Things you should know about our top personal injury solicitors
- Not all personal injury solicitor firms are the same! As with all services, there are some that are better than others and some that will be more suited to your needs than others. You can spend all week worrying about this or you can simply call Accident Advice Helpline and use our top personal injury solicitors.
- Accident Advice Helpline is one of the solicitor firms that specialises in personal injury claims – this is all that they do so it is no wonder that they are so good at it! They have built up an enviable store of expertise and experience and will also be able to find exactly the right solicitor for your particular case – no matter how complicated it is.
- Accident Advice Helpline is one of the legal firms that will work for you on a no win no fee basis. This means that you will never be asked for a huge upfront legal fee to get your case started. This is seen as a huge bonus by people who are already strapped for cash following an accident.
- Accident Advice Helpline is fully endorsed by Dame Esther Rantzen. This is no ordinary celebrity endorsement – Esther is a highly respected consumer rights campaigner and she really knows what she is talking about.
- Accident Advice Helpline is one of the solicitor firms that offers a 30-second test that allows you to determine if your case is likely to succeed and how much money you may get before your case is even started. This is very useful information to have but you have to remember that it is only as estimate and the actual outcome of your claim will only be determined once all the legal processes have been completed.
- Accident Advice Helpline is one of the solicitor firms that operates a telephone hotline. This means that you can call them whenever you want to even if it is the middle of the night. They understand that accidents do not just happen during office hours on week days and know that clients will want to get hold of them at all hours of the day and night.
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail then call the advisers at Accident Advice Helpline by dialing 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Date Published: 16th May 2014
Author: Sharon Parry