Find the top injury solicitors in East Hampshire that you require for a successful claim!
Many victims of accidents and incidents fail to even make an enquiry about whether or not they could be entitled to pursue a personal injury compensation claim after suffering injuries caused through no fault of their own. Regardless of the type of injury sustained, the location of the accident and the number of people involved, if you have been injured through no fault of your own within the last 3 years‘, then you owe it to yourself to at least seek expert and reliable claims advice. Accident Advice Helpline is an established and reputable personal injury law firm, who have been established for over 15 years’. Call us now to arrange help from top injury solicitors in East Hampshire that you may require, to decide whether or not to make a claim for compensation.
How can Accident Advice Helpline help me?
- We are a successful and highly respected law firm that was established in 2000 to advise and assist people who have been injured through no fault of their own to seek personal injury compensation.
- We provide a dedicated and accessible telephone helpline to enable you to call for advice from our friendly and capable team of advisers.
- We enable you to become informed of your eligibililty to make a claim for compensation over the phone, without endless paperwork and delays.
- We offer a 100% no win no fee* basis to claimants who wish to proceed with their claim for compensation using our professional team of personal injury solicitors to act on your behalf.
- We strive to keep you informed of developments throughout the claims process through to a satisfactory conclusion of your claim.
- We offer a unique and user friendly 30-second online test so that you can check if you are eligible to make a claim online in complete privacy.
- Our patron, Esther Rantzen the former TV presenter and consumer watchdog endorses our law firm’s 100% no win no fee* policy.
Does my injury count?
The law clearly states that as long as:
- Your accident or incident was caused through no fault of your own
- Your injuries sustained in the accident or incident required medical attention beyond First Aid
- Your accident or incident occurred within the last 3 years’
Then you may pursue a claim for personal injury compensation using our leading law firm, Accident Advice Helpline to act on your behalf to secure the compensation that you deserve.
Injuries may include:
- Soft tissue injuries
- Broken, fractured or dislocated bones
- Head injuries
- Facial injuries
- Loss of limb
- Back injuries
- Food poisoning
Try our 30-second test!
At Accident Advice Helpline, we recognise that many people who have been injured in accidents may prefer to access an accessible online resource to check their eligiblity to make a claim for themselves. That is why we have devised our unique and user friendly 30-second online test. It is available right here on our website, will your claim pass the 30-second test? Get in touch with us today if you require help from top injury solicitors in East Hampshire.
Date Published: 8th June 2015
Author: David Brown