How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Tonyrefail claims

    How to make Tonyrefail claims

    Have you been injured in an accident? Can you prove that it wasn’t your fault, but that of someone else? If the accident happened in the last three years, you might be able to make Tonyrefail claims for your injuries.

    After an accident in which you were injured, it is vital for you to have your injuries treated as soon as possible. If you don’t the injury could become worse. If you make Tonyrefail claims and you didn’t have medical treatment soon after the accident, you could damage your claim.

    You will need to produce your medical records and doctor’s report if you make Tonyrefail claims. This is because they are needed to work out how much you might be awarded in terms of compensation for your injuries and suffering. This type of compensation is for general damages.

    You can also get special damages which are in place to reimburse you for any additional expenditure you have had solely because of your accident and injuries. The whole point of compensation after an accident that was another person’s fault, is that you should not be worse off financially than you were before it.

    Don’t panic about making Tonyrefail claims. We at Accident Advice Helpline have streamlined the claims’ process to make it as stress-free as possible for claimants.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How much compensation could you receive?

    No one can tell you in advance about the amount of compensation you could be awarded in the event of your claim being successful. This is because accidents and personal circumstances are unique.

    You can claim for loss of earnings if you have had to take time off work, for example,and the amount of compensation you could receive would depend on your salary or wages. If you are in a high-paying job, you would receive more than someone in a lower paid job, for instance.

    You may be housebound after your accident, and you may need to have your existing home adapted to suit your new needs. Perhaps you need a stair lift installed, and you could be compensated for this.

    Naturally, the more severe your injuries are, the more you receive in compensation. Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now and find out how we can help you with Tonyrefail claims.

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now

    You can call us at Accident Advice Helpline now to find out more about the claims’ process. Callus on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, from a landline. To call on a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993.

    Why not call us now to find out how we can help you with your potential claim?

    Date Published: 30th June 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.