How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Tonbridge and Malling school accident

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Tonbridge and Malling

    What to do after a Tonbridge and Malling scho accident

    If you were injured as a result of your Tonbridge and Malling school accident you may be thinking about claiming compensation.

    If your accident wasn’t your fault then you probably can get compensation, and we can provide you with an injury lawyer to work on your claim, but there are a number of things you can do to increase the chances of your claim being a success.

    Helping your claim

    If you haven’t as yet received medical attention as a result of whatever injury or illness you suffered because of your Tonbridge and Malling school accident, visit your GP. Tell him all of your symptoms, and if he suggests seeing a specialist then take him up on that offer, and if you think you need to see a specialist then suggest this to your doctor. Don’t forget to mention the psychological effects of your injury – such as trouble sleeping or the stress of impending financial problems that your Tonbridge and Malling school accident may cause you. All of this will go on your medical record and help your claim.

    Report your accident to the relevant authority

    For example: If you know, or even just suspect, that a law has been broken, contact the police. If your Tonbridge and Malling school accident happened because of a wet floor in a supermarket, write a letter of complaint to their head office. If yours was a slip trip or fall in a public place, report this to the council in charge of maintaining the location of your accident. For work accidents, record the accident in the record book and complain to your employer.

    Write an account of your accident. The time, date, place; the weather, any observations you had at the time about the person responsible for your ordeal (if it was a person), the effects that your accident is having on your daily life, and so on.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Take any pictures that may take your claim. If yours was a car accident for example, take photos of the damage to your car. Also take pictures of any visible injuries.

    Check that you are eligible to claim

    You can do this by calling our helpline on 0800 689 0500 and speaking to one of our advisers. Our advisers are fully trained and will treat you with sympathy and understanding. There is no obligation to claim through us if you later decide not to do so.

    Wait until you know the full impact of your Tonbridge and Malling school accident before claiming. You will not be able claim for any additional costs after your claim has been settled.

    And remember to keep a record of all costs and financial losses arising from your Tonbridge and Malling school accident. Keep any receipts, statements and payslips that prove these costs.

    For more help and advice about claiming please call our twenty four hour helpline now on 0800 689 500, or 0333 500 0993 if using a mobile.

    Date Published: 13th July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.