Help claiming compensation after a Thurrock farming accident
If you have been injured in a Thurrock farming accident, you are probably here because you want to claim compensation for your injury. Here we hope to provide you with the information that you need to help you reach a decision about claiming.
Are you entitled to compensation?
To qualify for a compensation payment your Thurrock farming accident needs to have happened within the past three years, and to have been caused by someone else. To check that you are eligible to claim you can either call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone and speak to one of our advisers, or enter your details into the compensation calculator on our website www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
What you can claim for
You can claim compensation for any injury or illness caused by your Thurrock farming accident, and any resulting financial cost or losses, such as lost earnings, child care fees and the cost of private medical treatment.
Finding the right solicitor
At a risk of stating the obvious, for a personal injury claim you are better off choosing an injury lawyer! Any lawyer can work on your claim, but the law is a multi headed beast and all lawyers have their areas of expertise. An injury lawyer will have the experience necessary to handle your claim quickly and make sure that it is successful.
- Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have a dedicated team of ‘no win, no fee*’ injury lawyers who have years of experience working in injury law. If you would like one of our lawyers to handle your compensation claim please call our helpline on the number below.
‘No win, no fee*’
Since you are unable to apply for legal aid to help you with a personal injury claim, if you want to avoid paying upfront legal fees you will need to use a lawyer who works under a ‘no win, no fee*’ contract.Open Claim Calculator
- Under a ‘no win, no fee*’ contract you won’t have to pay out anything at all if your claim is unsuccessful.
- With a ‘no win, no fee*’ solicitor you can be confident that they are being honest about the chances of your claim being a success and confident that they are working hard to ensure that it is successful.
How you can help your claim
There are several things you can do to help your solicitor make a successful claim for your personal injury compensation.
1.Write a detailed account of your Thurrock farming accident, and how it affected you afterwards.
2. Take photos of any visible injuries or items damaged in your accident
3. Keep a track of the costs that your Thurrock farming accident is causing you, and keep receipts and statements as proof of those costs.
To talk to us about your Thurrock farming accident please call 0800 689 500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Both lines are open twenty four hours a day and all calls are kept confidential.