Personal injury compensation amounts can vary greatly, because the final outcome of your claim depends on so many different factors. To be considered is:
- The severity of your injury
- Your pain and suffering
- Anxiety, stress and the trauma the accident has caused
- The prognosis for the future recovery of your injury
- The impact the injury has had on your life
- Any loss of earnings, for the future as well if your are unlikely to return to work
- Any extra medical expenses
- Travelling expenses
- Care costs if you need help to look after yourself, even if only temporarily
- Child care if you need help to look after the kids for a while
- Costs of every day jobs you cannot do such as cleaning, washing and ironing
- Any other cost that you are having to pay because of the accident
In spite of all these things that can affect your life after an accident, some people of put off making a claim because they are concerned about the cost of claiming for whiplash.
Why you should claim whiplash injury compensation
You can see from the above list how many extra expenses can suddenly appear after being injured in an accident that was not your fault. On top of the stretched finances, you could also be in a lot of pain and discomfort – all because of someone else’s negligence – why should they not be made to pay? Don’t be one of the 70% of victims that lets the cost of claiming for whiplash, or any other injury, stop them pursuing the compensation they deserve.
Settlement of a whiplash injury compensation claim
In all fairness, some victims worry about making a whiplash injury compensation claim because of the person that caused the accident. If your whiplash was sustained in a rear end shunt, and it was an elderly person that ran into the back of you, you could well be worried about the affects on their finances if you make a whip lash injury compensation claim.
No need – most personal injury claims are settled by insurance companies and the person that caused the accident does not have to pay a penny, except maybe in increased premiums because of the accident.Open Claim Calculator
No need to worry about the cost of claiming for whiplash with Accident Advice Helpline
We have been helping faultless victims for over 15 years’ and have many, very happy, satisfied customers. As we would with your claim, we kept the process simple quick and efficient for them, taking away as much stress as possible. We are known for the high quality service we provide to our claimants, and are sure you will not regret letting us help you to get your settlement.
We work on a no-win, no-fee* basis, so there is no need to be concerned about the cost of claiming for whiplash.
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail with an adviser just dial 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile now.