How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Thanet vehicle collision claim

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Thanet

    If you have been injured in a road traffic accident in Thanet that you can prove conclusively was no fault of yours, you may be eligible to file a Thanet vehicle collision claim. If you need assistance to start the claims’ process, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on our freephone number that you will find below.

    Are you eligible to file a Thanet vehicle collision claim?

    Apart from proving that the accident in which you were injured was not your fault, you must also be able to prove that someone else was responsible for it, perhaps because of their negligence or recklessness, if you wish to file a road traffic accident claim. You may need an expert road traffic accident lawyer to help you build a case to prove these things and so perhaps you should call us at Accident Advice Helpline for all the help and support you will need.

    You would, no doubt, have received medical treatment for your injury as soon as possible after the accident. If you did not, then this might negatively affect your chances of making a Thanet vehicle collision claim for personal injury. Your medical report is necessary if you decide to make a claim.

    A copy of the police accident report can also prove useful, as they have to investigate the causes of road traffic accidents and should have been called to the scene.

    Travelling in icy conditions

    Local authorities have an obligation to make roads in their area safe, which means that in wintry conditions when ice is expected, the gritters should have been sent out to grit the roads, especially in places where accidents are likely to occur in such conditions. If you have an accident because of black ice, and no other vehicle was involved, you may be able to make a claim for personal injury and damage to personal property against the local authority. Of course, to do this you would probably need an expert solicitor to help you.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Personal injury claims for road traffic accidents are among the most common of all compensation claims. If you have been injured in one of these, or any other type of accident, sometime in the last three years, then we can assist you with your claim. Over the last 15 years, we have helped many thousands of innocent victims win the compensation they deserved after being injured in an accident that was not their own fault.

    If you need expert legal advice about the possibility of filing a personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993. Why not call now for advice from the claims’ experts?

    Date Published: 19th May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.