Have you been injured in a Test Valley school accident?
If you have, then you may be able to claim personal injury compensation to help you get your life and finances back in order.
Personal injury compensation can’t make the memory of your Test Valley school accident disappear, or make any lingering injuries any better, but it can make sure that you are compensated for those injuries, and that any costs arising from your accident are reimbursed.
Accident Advice Helpline
We were established in 2000, two years after the UK Government decide to stop legal aid funding for personal injury claims. Faced with the prospect of a hefty legal bill, including consultation fees just to be told whether or not they were entitled to claim, many people are deterred from claiming their compensation.
If you have suffered physically and financially because of an accident that wasn’t your fault then you have every right to claim compensation, and because of our ‘no win no fee’ policy we can help you get that compensation without any financial risk.
No win no fee
The advantages of the no win no fee system are that:
- You don’t have to pay anything to get your claim started; we won’t ask for an initial consultation fee, in fact you can find out if you are entitled to compensation, and even how much you can get, within the next few minutes: You can either call and speak to one of our advisers on 0800 689 0500, or use the 30 Second Compensation Calculator on our website.
- You don’t have to pay anything if your claim is unsuccessful.
- Because our solicitors don’t get paid unless you do, you can be fully confident that we are being honest about the chances of your claim being a success, and that we are working our hardest to make sure that it IS a success.
You can claim for a Test Valley school accident that took place:
- On the road, as a result of careless driving, inoperative traffic lights, a poor road surface or obstructed junctions.
- At work – perhaps caused by an employer failing to comply with health and safety legislation, or because you were injured by unserviced or faulty machinery. (We also handle claims arising from stress and RSI injuries).
- As a result of using a faulty appliance, product or service, even if this was in your own home.
- In a public place, which include trips slips and falls on public walkways, and accidents in supermarkets, entertainment premises, and retail parks.
You can claim compensation for any injury or illness that was caused by your Test Valley school accident, including psychological illnesses.
Remember: personal injury compensation payments are non taxable.
To talk to one of our advisers about your Test Valley school accident please call our twenty four hour helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 if using a mobile. All calls are confidential.
Date Published: 9th July 2014
Author: David Brown