Test Valley claims


Who can help you after an accident or injury, and how to make compensation claims

If you have been involved in a serious accident and sustained an injury, there will be a lot of things which need sorting out before you can get back to normal. On top of this you are likely to be struggling with the recovery process, most likely making it more difficult to sort out what needs to be dealt with. Luckily, there are various places you can go and people you can speak to to help you through this time, and make it a little easier on you.

  • The police. After a serious accident, whether it was your fault or not, the police need to be involved so that an accident report can be made. This will help you with things like insurance and compensation claims, and the police can handle a lot of the paperwork that goes with an accident.
  • Your doctor. Whether you just need medical help and advice, or want to talk about the emotions you are going through after your accident, you should speak to your doctor and let them know what is going on. They can provide help as well as refer you for physical therapy and counselling.
  • Friends and family. Your loved ones should always be happy to be there for you after something distressing. Even if all they can provide you with is a chat when you need one, this will help you on your road to recovery.
  • The government. There are funds available for those who cannot work due to injury or illness and these will help you to feel more financially secure whilst you are recovering. Look into Employment and Support Allowance and ask your doctor for a referral.

Making Test Valley claims

After a serious accident, financial problems can be the most worrying and upsetting. These often come about because of damage to your personal property (such as your car if you have had a road accident), time off work for your recovery and medical bills. One of the ways in which you can get some extra financial help is to make Test Valley claims against the person who was to blame for your accident.

You can make Test Valley claims more easily through Accident Advice Helpline, who are able to work with you closely and process your Test Valley claims on your behalf, so that you don’t have to go to court or deal with the minutiae of the claim.

Call the helpline on 0800 689 0500 to speak to the team about the claims process and get help deciding whether or not you have a good enough case for a successful claim.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )