How to avoid problems on holiday, and make claims if you need to
Holidays are a great way to get away from the stresses of everyday life and take some time out for yourself. Whether you travel alone, with family or friends, your intention will always be to kick back and relax, and enjoy every moment that you are away. However, things can always go wrong on holiday, just as they can in your day to day life, and the key is to try to anticipate what could go wrong and prevent it before it happens, to ensure that your holiday goes without a hitch.
- Check dates and times. Make sure that you have everything written down; times of flights, when you can book into your hotel and the address and so on. If you keep this list with you before you travel then you can be sure that you won’t miss anything and your holiday can get off to a good start.
- Research your destination. If you know everything about your destination in advance then you don’t need to worry about stumbling into the wrong part of town, or getting involved in anything potentially dangerous.
- Look for reviews of your accommodation. Heading to a comparison website, or a hotel reviews site will help you to be sure that the accommodation you have booked is going to be right for you and your group, and that there is nothing wrong with it.
- Keep important documents together and hidden. Make sure that everything from passports to money and details of your holiday are kept somewhere safe and hidden where they are not likely to be stolen, but also where you can find them easily when you need them.
- Keep valuables in the hotel safe. If there is anything you really couldn’t bear to lose then it is best not to take it with you at all, but if you do have valuable items with you then keep them locked away.
Making Tendring claims
If something does go wrong on your holiday, and it is not your fault, you may be able to make Tendring claims if you are injured. You can make Tendring claims for any accident or incident which you feel was caused by the negligence of someone else, and no fault of your own.
To find out whether or not you have a good case for compensation then call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. The friendly, helpful team will be able to talk you through your accident and the Tendring claims process, in order to help you to decide whether or not you want to proceed. If you do, you will be connected to experienced injury lawyers, who work on a 100% no win no fee basis to help you to get the compensation you deserve.