How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Telford and Wrekin accident at work claim

    The unitary district of Telford and Wrekin in the West Midlands was created in 1998. Part of the ceremonial county of Shropshire, the main town is Telford, followed by the town of Newport. Many people here are employed in services, with industry also providing a number of jobs. So if you have been injured in a workplace accident and you’re considering making a Telford and Wrekin accident at work claim, we’ve got some good news for you. There’s a three-year time limit in place for all claims, so if you get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline within the time limit, you could make a claim for personal injury compensation after your accident at work.

    Minor or serious injuries

    Many people fail to realise you can make a claim for even minor injuries, so making a Telford and Wrekin accident at work claim may be possible even if you have suffered broken bones or a back injury after a workplace accident. Here are a few examples of the types of injuries you could suffer in an accident at work:

    • Back injuries after a slip on a wet floor or tripping on trailing cables
    • Spinal or head injuries after falling from height – for example from scaffolding or a ladder
    • Food poisoning after dining in the work canteen
    • Head injuries after being hit by objects falling from height
    • Lacerations, electric shock or other injuries from faulty machinery and tools
    • Crush injuries from trapping your hands and arms in heavy machinery – for example in a factory
    • Exposure to asbestos or other harmful substances causing serious illness
    • Skin conditions or chemical burns from chemical spills

    It’s up to your employer to keep you safe at work, so you could have a viable claim for compensation if you have been injured.

    Making a claim – what happens next?

    When you get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline, we’ll look into the circumstances surrounding your accident and gather evidence to support your claim. Our expert advisors are on hand to offer confidential, no-obligation advice at every stage of the process and most claims can be handled over the phone, so there’s usually no need to go to court. Give us a call today on 0800 689 0500 to find out more about making a Telford and Wrekin accident at work claim. Or head for our website where you can take the 30-second test and find out how much compensation you could be entitled to claim.

    Date Published: 19th October 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.