Teignbridge claims


What to do if your holiday doesn’t match the description and how to make compensation claims

If you have spent a lot of money on a holiday, then you expect it to be as described or, hopefully, even better. However, sometimes things do go wrong when booking a holiday, as booking agents and so on are there to make money and will do what they can to get you to pay for a break. Sometimes these agents don’t know that the trip they are sending you on is not up to scratch; it will simply be that they have not checked it recently. In other cases, the person or site you bought the holiday from will simply not care. However, you should not allow your holiday to be ruined by bad advertising, and here are some of the things you can do.

  • Call the agent. Whoever you booked your holiday through, there should be a number for comments, complaints and advice. Call this number first and explain what you have arrived to find and why this is different from what was promised to you. They may have another resort they can move you to, or things that can be done to make your holiday more suitable.
  • Ask for a refund. Even though it is usually unlikely that you will be able to get a refund on your holiday, if you don’t ask you don’t get. Stating your dissatisfaction and asking for a refund may be all you need to do to get some money back.
  • Make the best of things. So, perhaps your entire holiday is not the way you planned it, but you are still in the country that you wanted to visit, with the people you wanted to travel with. Don’t let your whole holiday be ruined, and try to make the best of your break anyway.
  • Book yourself new accommodation. If you really cannot bear to stay in the accommodation you have booked, then move yourself out and book somewhere else. You shouldn’t pay any more than you already have to the hotel you were originally booked into either.

Are you able to make Teignbridge claims?

You will also be able to make Teignbridge claims for accidents and injuries if you feel that these were caused by the negligence of a specific person or organisation. Accident Advice Helpline has over 10 years’ experience with personal injury Teignbridge claims and works with experienced personal injury lawyers, who can work with you on a 100% no win no fee* basis to get you the compensation you deserve.

If you want to discuss Teignbridge claims and make a start on your own claim, call the helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and the friendly, helpful team can get you started with your claim.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )