How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Tamworth vehicle collision claim

    Have you been injured in a road traffic accident in Tamworth in the last three years? Did you know that you could be eligible to file a Tamworth vehicle collision claim? For further information read on and then call us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Filing a Tamworth vehicle collision claim

    In order to file a Tamworth vehicle collision claim for personal injury compensation, you will probably need help from an expert road traffic accident solicitor. If you do call us at Accident Advice Helpline and we may be able to help, make your claim on a no-win, no fee basis.

    You will have to be able to prove that another person was responsible for the accident that you were injured in. You will also need to show that you had medical treatment for your injuries after the accident and this can be proven with your medical report, which will be required if you are to make a road traffic accident claim.

    After any road traffic accident in which people have been injured, the police must be informed. You should call them and an ambulance after such an accident. The police will send their accident investigators to the scene of the collision and they will try to discover the reason why the accident occurred. After appealing for witnesses, they will write an accident report, which often points the finger of blame. This can be very useful evidence when you are making a personal injury claim.

    How much compensation will I receive?

    It is virtually impossible to say how much you might receive in compensation if your claim is successful, as so many factors have to be taken into consideration. You could, however, take our Thirty-Second Test, as this will give you a rough estimate (and only that) of how much compensation you could receive if your claim is successful.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How long do I have to make my claim?

    It is usual to have three years to file a claim for injuries sustained in an accident in the UK. However, as this is not always the case so you should phone us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out when the time limit is up for you to file your particular claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, for information about your potential claim and for free expert legal advice. If you prefer to use your mobile phone ring 0333 500 0993, or text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you. The sooner we know of your situation, the sooner you will have your compensation, so make that call now.

    Date Published: 21st May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.