How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Tameside vehicle collision claim

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Tameside

    Perhaps you are recovering from injuries sustained in a road traffic accident and are considering making a Tameside vehicle collision claim. You may not know how to begin the process of making a claim, and if that is so, call us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice, and perhaps, an introduction to a legal advisor who works on a no-win, no fee* basis.

    Filing a Tameside vehicle collision claim

    You and your legal advisor, who should be an expert in the laws pertaining to road traffic accidents and making a Tameside vehicle collision claim, will have to make a case to prove that you were not responsible at all for the accident in which you were injured.

    When there are casualties after a road traffic accident, the police should be called, as they have to investigate the reasons why the accident occurred. When they have appealed for witnesses and investigated the crash scene, they will write a report which cab prove to be very good evidence if you are to make a road traffic accident claim.

    Another document which will be needed if you decide to file a personal injury compensation claim, is your medical report. Although you may also be asked to undergo a further medical examination, this report is needed to calculate how much compensation you could receive for the pain, distress and suffering caused you by your injuries. Your doctor should also indicate when, if ever, he or she expects you to be fully recovered. The medical report will also confirm that you had medical treatment for your injuries as soon as was practical after your accident.

    How long do I have to file my claim?

    You should really file a personal injury compensation claim as soon as possible after your accident. The sooner you begin the process, the better, as you might encounter financial hardship if your injuries prevent you from working.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You usually have three years in which to make a claim for injuries which occurred in an accident within the UK. Having said that, however, this is not always the case, as there are exceptions to the time limit rule. Call us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out precisely how long you have to file your particular claim.

    Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline

    You can call us at Accident Advice Helpline for information and expert legal advice about your potential claim on one of our freephone helpline number, 0800 689 0500. For calls from mobiles ring 0333 500 0993. Whichever phone you choose to use, just make that call today so that you can get your personal injury compensation claim started.

    Date Published: 21st May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.