How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    T12 fracture compensation

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    T12 fracture compensation

    T12 fracture compensation

    64% of spinal fractures occur in the lower back region. These can often result in a T12 fracture. A T12 fracture is a compression injury, that can be caused by a fall, a car crash, or anything that puts too much force on the spine. These can be the result of an accident suffered at work, or by a car crash which wasn’t your fault, but they all have a serious impact on your life.

    In a compression fracture such as this, bone fragments may also be sent into the spinal canal. This is called a fracture burst. Compensation can be a vital step towards recovery from such an injury.

    If the injury is caused by an accident, as opposed to osteoporosis, you will experience pain in your back, legs and arms. You may experience weak or numb sensations in these areas if the spinal nerves are injured, and that’s not all.

    Physical and emotional effects

    In addition to chronic pain, you might also encounter a compression fracture deformity such as a hump, height reduction or loss of muscle mass. You may find your aerobic condition deteriorates too. It’s the kind of injury that could keep you housebound, or even chairbound for a long time. You’re unlikely to be doing as much exercise as usual.

    There could be psychological effects too, especially if you play sports or enjoy an active lifestyle. In severe cases, you may be unable to work. If depression sets in on top of your physical injuries, you could be looking at a lengthy spell off work and you need a way of coping with such a trauma.

    T12 fracture compensation

    Evidence would suggest that this kind of injury would have a severe impact on your lifestyle. If you have suffered in an accident through no fault of your own, then you should seek compensation. Why should someone else’s negligence ruin your life?

    Your life could change in many ways following a T12 fracture compensation is a vital cog in your recovery. There should be no hesitation in contacting a solicitor to handle the claim on your behalf. In hard times, you need someone to stand up for your rights.

    T12 fracture compensation could mean the difference between a speedy, relatively stress free recovery, and a long drawn out life-changing event.

    Chat to Accident Advice Helpline about your T12 fracture compensation claim

    To find out more about your T12 fracture compensation claim, all you need to do is pick up the phone and chat to an adviser at Accident Advice Helpline. Dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone to connect with a member of our team. Our initial advice is free.

    Category: Broken bones claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.