How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Swindon vehicle collision claim

    Do you think you might be eligible to file a Swindon vehicle collision claim? Call us at Accident Advice Helpline for information and advice. We can probably do quite a lot for you with the minimum of fuss. For example, you may need an expert road traffic accident solicitor and and ours all work on a no-win, no fee basis. With no money to find to start your claim, and no legal fees to pay if your claim is lost, anyone can afford to make a claim with us.

    Criteria for filing a Swindon vehicle collison claim

    If you have been injured in an accident in Swindon or if you live in Swindon, you could be entitled to make a road traffic accident claim. There are several points that you could need to prove:-

    • You were in no way to blame for your accident;
    • Another person was totally to blame for the accident:
    • You received medical treatment for your injuries as soon as you possibly could; and
    • The police investigated the causes of the accident.

    The medical report

    Your medical report will give details regarding your injuries and your doctor may be required to say when (ever) you are expected to be fully recovered from them. This report will be needed if you are to file a Swindon vehicle collision claim. You may also have to undergo a further medical examination as sometimes a second opinion will be required.

    The police report

    When anyone is injured in an accident on our roads and motorised vehicles were involved, the police must be informed of the accident. Police investigators will carry out an investigation into the reasons and causes of the accident and eventually, on completion of investigations, they will write an accident report. This report can be very useful as evidence if you file a personal injury compensation claim.

    Time limits for making claims

    Although you usually have three years to file a claim for injuries sustained in accidents that happened within the UK, this is not always true. There are some claim times that vary from this, such as if you were under a8 at the the time of the accident, or you are suffering from an industrial illness.To find out exactly how long you have to file yor particular claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    For expert legal advice about your potential personal injury compensation claim, call us today at Accident Advice Helpline on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500. For calls from from mobiles use 0333 500 0993.

    Date Published: 22nd May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.