Car crashes are one of the most common causes of personal injury in Swansea. They can cause a wide range of injuries to virtually any part of your body, forcing you to rely on others to perform all the tasks you would normally take for granted.
If you have recently been involved in a car crash, a personal injury lawyer could help you to make a Swansea car crash claim for compensation. Compensation will not make your injuries disappear, but it could help you to reduce the strain on your personal finances. It could also support your recovery, ensuring that you regain your independence as quickly as possible.
Why do I need to hire a Swansea car crash lawyer?
A personal injury can have lifelong consequences for you and your family. Depending on the nature and severity of your injury, you may end up suffering a loss of earnings and enduring a reduced quality of life.
To receive the maximum possible compensation settlement for the injuries you have received, you must hire the help of an experienced car accident lawyer. Most insurance companies will do everything they can to reject your claim and if that is not an option, they will attempt to provide you with the lowest possible compensation settlement. Sometimes, the threat of an impending court hearing driven by a specialist personal injury lawyer will force an insurance company to pay you the compensation you deserve.
What information will I need to supply?
If you wish to hire a Swansea car crash lawyer, you will need to contact Accident Advice Helpline and provide our trained claims advisers with the following details:Open Claim Calculator
- The date, time and location of your accident
- The contact details of any witnesses, along with any witness statements you have already obtained
- The details of your physical and psychological injuries
- Proof of your financial losses, such as money you were not able to earn due to your injury
- The details of your any expenses you have incurred as a result of your injury, for example, your medical treatment charges, childcare expenses, travel fares and home adaptation costs
- Any documents that may be relevant to your accident, for example, correspondence relating to your inability to work
If you lack some of the aforementioned details, please call our Freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone as soon as possible. Our experienced legal team will be able to look into the events surrounding your Swansea car crash and gather the evidence you require to pursue a compensation claim.