How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Swale road accident claim

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Swale

    Swale is the name given to a low-lying piece of land that is marshy, as well as being the name of a local government district in Kent, whose administration centre is in Sittingbourne. If you live in the Swale area, you may have been involved in a road traffic accident and currently be wondering how you could begin a Swale road accident claim.

    Making a Swale road accident claim

    To begin with, to be entitled to make a Swale road accident claim, or any other personal injury compensation claim, you must be able to prove that you were not at all responsible for the accident in which you were injured. You might need an experienced road traffic accident lawyer to help you make your case to prove these things, and if you do, call us at Accident Advice Helpline, as we are experts in making personal injury claims.

    As a law firm that has been helping people with their personal injury claims for more than fifteen years, we can probably help you with your potential claim. We can introduce you to one of our in house expert solicitors who works on a no-win, no fee* basis. We handle all our claims this way because it takes away the financial worries associated with making a personal injury claim.

    Immediately after the accident

    If you or another person were injured in a road traffic accident, then the police should have been called to the scene. Their investigators will try to determine how and why the accident happened. On completion of their investigation an accident report will be written and these often say who the police think was to blame. This type of official documentation can be very useful when you are making your claim.

    Naturally, anyone who is injured in a road traffic accident must seek medical treatment. The medical practitioner who examines injuries which have occurred in a road traffic accident will make a medical report. This report will also be needed if you make a compensation claim for your injuries that were caused by someone else.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need information about the personal injuries claims process, call us at Accident Advice Helpline for help and expert legal advice about your potential claim. You can call us on our freephone number0800 689 0500, from a landline, or call us on your mobile on 0333 500 0993. Our phone lines are always open for your calls, but sometimes no one is free to answer the phone. please don’t ring off without leaving us a message so that we can get back to you.

    You can even text ‘claim365‘ to 88010 and we will call you.

    We really do not mind how you get in touch, just do it today.

    Date Published: 22nd May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.