How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Learn more

    Sutton accident claim solicitors


    The ease with which you might be able to locate Sutton accident claim solicitors could well depend on which Sutton location you are looking in. You see, Sutton is quite a common name for places throughout the UK. There are two locations with Sutton as part of the place name in Derbyshire alone. You will also find one in Cheshire East and another in Newton, elsewhere in Cheshire. There is also a Sutton in Bedfordshire and one in Cambridgeshire too.

    The thought of contacting a solicitor might concern you if you have never done this before. However, anyone who has been injured in an accident they did nothing to cause does have a right to speak to someone about the situation. Someone who has a good track record in accident claims is a good person to speak to.

    Why should you seriously consider speaking to a solicitor following an accident?

    If you have memory of what happened to you (i.e. you were not knocked unconscious) you may be very clear that someone else was to blame. Yet even in situations where you may have contributed to the accident, there is a chance the other party may have been at fault to a greater degree.

    Cases like these have occurred before where the complainant has managed to win compensation against a partial claim. For example, if they were 20% at fault while the other party was 80% to blame, the person making the claim may potentially get 80% of the usual compensation that would be calculated in this situation. A solicitor can provide further information on this sort of situation if it may apply to you.

    Give us a call now

    There are easier ways to locate a personal injury solicitor than to look for Sutton accident claim solicitors. How about picking up the phone and calling 0800 689 0500, for instance? This is the best way to ensure you have a chance to claim compensation if you are in a good position to do so.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Coming to terms with the shock, the injuries and the disruption to your life following any accident can be hard. That’s why we are ready to provide no-obligation advice if you’ve found yourself going through this experience. It’s by far the best way to see whether you could claim any amount of compensation because of what happened to you in the accident.

    Date Published: 19th October 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.