When you are considering making a no win no fee* accident claim in Suffolk after being injured in an accident that was not your own fault, you need to think about what evidence you will need to prove your claim.
Different situations will have different type of evidence and these will only be needed if the guilty party does not admit they were to blame for the accident you were injured in.
Suggestions of evidence that might help your no win no fee* accident claim in Suffolk
Evidence comes in various forms, and if you have to fight your claim, the more of it you have the better. Just a few suggestions are:
- If your accident happened in a shopping centre for instance, there could be CCTV the same as there could be in many other situations.
- There could be eyewitnesses to the accident, and if they are prepared to make a statement, that could help prove your no win no fee* accident claim.
- Photos of the accident scene can prove useful, and they do not need to be taken on some posh camera. Most people have a mobile phone and most mobile phones have a camera function that is perfectly adequate.
- Accidents that involve injuries often have to be reported to official bodies such as the police or the Health and Safety Executive. When investigating accidents they always produce an accident report, and these reports usually say what they think caused the accident. This can be vital evidence when you are making your personal injury compensation claim.
- You need to prove your injuries as well, and how severe they are and the effects they have had on your life. Medical reports from whoever treated you are a good place to start, although some victims are asked to attend a separate medical as well.
If there is anything else at all that you think may help your no win no fee* accident claim in Suffolk, it does not matter how trivial it may seem, you should tell the solicitor at Accident Advice Helpline that is helping you with your quest for compensation.
Sometimes it is the little things that make the big difference, so always inform them of every little detail you can remember about the accident and how it was caused.Open Claim Calculator
Accident Advice Helpline are the best option for your no win no fee* accident claim in Suffolk
As one of the leading specialist law firms in the UK, we understand personal injury claims inside out, and have the experience, knowledge and expertise to ensure your claim has the best chance of being successful and of you getting a fair deal for the circumstances you are in because of the fault of someone else.
If you are considering making a claim, but would like more information before making the final decision, just give our freephone helpline a call and speak to our friendly advisors. They will give you free legal advice with no obligation at all to continue with a claim.