How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Sue for damages in West Yorkshire

    Contact us for information about accident claims

    West Yorkshire has some of the busiest road in the United Kingdom. In fact, in 2011 there were 7995 casualties as a result of car accidents on this road. This is only the tip of the iceberg – the statistics for the rest of the United Kingdom paint a much scarier picture, with over 180,000 injuries sustained from road traffic accidents in 2012.

    So what can you do if you’ve had a road traffic accident or suffered an injury that wasn’t your fault? Most people don’t realise this immediately, but you are legally entitled to sue for damages in West Yorkshire, or wherever you are in the United Kingdom.

    How many people sue for damages in West Yorkshire?

    The figures for non-commercial and private compensation claims are more difficult to collect or estimate, but there are statistics available for claims made against councils in the county.

    The figures for 2011 show that over £5 million in compensation was claimed from councils across Yorkshire and Lincolnshire – so people are claiming, but what for?

    What am I able to claim compensation for?

    There are a wide range of accidents and injuries you could be entitled to claim compensation for, providing they happened in the last three years and were not your fault.

    Open Claim Calculator

    This includes road traffic accidents, accidents at work, slips, trips and falls and cases of medical negligence.

    All you need to do is take your claim to a personal injury law firm like Accident Advice Helpline, who can make your claim for you.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Claiming with Accident Advice Helpline is an easy process.

    Simply take the 30-second test to calculate your possible total compensation, and then leave you case with a team of legal experts who handle it for you. You can keep in touch with your claim at any time using the handy 24-hour helpline: 0800 180 4123, and you may not even need to make a court appearance to settle your case.

    If you’ve been the victim of a car accident, or any other accident in the last three years, including accidents at work, slips, trips, and falls, or medical negligence, you could sue for damages in West Yorkshire, or where ever you are in the United Kingdom.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline today and get your compensation claim started.

    Date Published: 2nd July 2014

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.