How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Sue for damages in Warwickshire

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Warwickshire

    Your accident compensation experts

    If you have suffered physical, psychological, or financial harm as a result of another individual’s careless actions, you may be able to sue for damages in Warwickshire.

    The key thing to note is that you must be able to identify the person or organisation responsible for your injuries, for example, a careless car driver, a thoughtless employer, or an inattentive local authority.

    Do not lose out as a result of someone else’s carelessness – sue for damages in Warwickshire

    To sue for damages in Warwickshire, all you will need to do is call the Accident Advice Helpline and instruct one of our 100% no-win, no-fee* personal injury lawyers to handle your claim.

    Upon receiving your instructions, your lawyer will send a Letter of Claim to the person or organisation responsible for your accident. In this letter, he or she will inform the guilty party of your intention to sue for damages in Warwickshire. Your lawyer will then retrieve the medical records created in the immediate aftermath of your accident and/or send you for an examination with an independent medical specialist.

    He or she will also collect all your receipts, invoices and wage slips and use them calculate the financial losses you have suffered as a result of your injury.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Once your lawyer has valued your losses and expenses, he or she will create a Schedule of Losses to send to the guilty party. Upon receipt of this document, the guilty party must either accept or dispute your claim.

    Let our personal injury lawyers take the stress of out negotiating a compensation settlement

    If the person or organisation responsible for your accident accepts your claim, your lawyer will negotiate a suitable compensation settlement on your behalf. However, if they dispute your claim, you may need to let a court judge determine whether you deserve to receive compensation from the insurance company of the person or organisation at fault.

    If your lawyer believes that it is in your best interests to take your claim through the courts, he or she may be able to arrange for you to receive an interim payment while you wait for your court hearing. Such a payment will help you to meet the cost of any immediate medical treatment you need to improve your quality of life.

    To find out more about how we can help with your compensation claim, call us today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, to speak to one of our helpful advisors to get things started.

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.