How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Sue for damages in the UK

    Sue for damages in the UK

    Get expert advice for your accident compensation claim

    Thanks to law firms like Accident Advice Helpline, who work on a no-win, no-fee* basis, and increased awareness of victim rights, more and more people across the country are claiming the personal injury compensation that they deserve and getting their lives back on track.

    If you’ve suffered an injury as the result of an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence or carelessness and want to sue for damages in the UK, here’s a quick guide to finding a lawyer, checking you’re eligible to make a claim and receiving the money that you’re entitled to.

    Finding a lawyer to help you sue for damages in the UK

    If you want to sue for damages in the UK, your best option is to hire a large, national law firm like Accident Advice Helpline to represent you.

    Not only do we have the specialist experience and expertise that you need, we are also endorsed by consumer champion, Dame Esther Rantzen so you can be sure you’re getting the best service around.

    Trips, slips, falls, and road accidents

    The most common accidents that result in personal injury claims are trips, slips, falls, and road traffic accidents.

    Open Claim Calculator

    As long as the accident occurred within the last three years and was someone else’s fault, you should be able to make a personal injury claim for the compensation that you’re entitled to.

    We can help with most personal injury claims and help you sue for damages in the UK. If you’ve been injured at work or come to grief in a public place then you can make a claim for compensation with out support.

    Medical evidence is very important. Without this you will not be able to sue for damages in the UK. Your medical evidence will form the basis of your claim and affect the amount of compensation you receive.

    Other evidence, such as witness statements and photographs can also help us to build a strong case for you.


    Getting the support you need

    From the moment you log on to the Accident Advice Helpline website, you’ll see that we’ve got all the support and resources that you need to make the process as easy and as stress-free as possible.

    From our dedicated helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone) to our quick and useful 30-second test, we offer our clients all of the reassurance and support that they need to see them through the claims process and get them the compensation that they’re entitled to.

    Category: Personal injury claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.