How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Sue for damages in Surrey

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Surrey

    Call us today for help with your compensation claim

    If you’ve been left in chronic pain, with a permanent disability, or suffering from long-term trauma as the result of an accident that wasn’t your fault, you could be entitled to claim personal injury compensation to help pay for your care and get your life back on track.

    Wherever you happen to live in the country, the claims process is largely the same, making it easy to get the compensation that you deserve whether you’re in Yorkshire, Devon or Surrey.

    How to sue for damages in Surrey

    If you’ve recently been injured in an accident in the Home Counties and want to sue for damages in Surrey, the first thing that you’ll need to do is find a law firm to represent you.

    As we have over 10 years of experience and extensive specialist knowledge in the field of personal injury claims, a lot of the people who have decided to sue for damages in Surrey in recent years have chosen the Accident Advice Helpline to represent them.

    How to find out if you’re eligible for compensation

    In order to be eligible for compensation, the accident in which you were injured needs to have been caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence and has to have occurred within the last three years.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Common accidents that lead to personal injury claims include trips, slips, and falls, road accidents and medical negligence.

    To find out if you’re eligible to sue for damages in Surrey, use the 30-second test on our website or call our free 24/7 advice line and speak to one of the friendly and professional members of our team today.

    How much compensation could you receive?

    As every personal injury claim is different and cases can be very complex, there are no guarantees as to the level of compensation that you could receive if your case were to be successful.

    The 30-second test on the Accident Advice Helpline website will give you a good indication of the damages you could be entitled to, but the amount that you actually receive will depend on those deciding your case.

    By choosing a large, national law firm like the Accident Advice Helpline, you can give yourself the best possible chance of success when claiming for the damages that you’re entitled to and get your life back on track as quickly as possible.

    So call us today on: 0800 180 4123, to find out what action to take and to let us take the hassle out of claiming for you.

    Date Published: 2nd July 2014

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.