How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Sue for damages in Norfolk

    If you have sustained an injury or illness as a result of the negligence of another person or organisation, you may be entitled to sue for damages in Norfolk.

    You can potentially bring a claim against almost anyone, so long as you can prove that they have acted negligently. For example, if you sustained injuries in a road traffic accident that was not your fault, you may be able to make a claim against the driver who caused your accident.

    What is involved in making a claim?

    To make a claim, please contact the legal team here at Accident Advice Helpline. We will take down the details of your accident and notify the third party or their insurance company of your intention to sue for damages in Norfolk.

    The third party or their insurance company will then have 21 days in which to acknowledge receipt of the letter and from that moment onwards, they will have three months in which to carry out investigations into your claim. Once they have looked into your case, they must either admit or deny responsibility for your accident.

    What happens if the third party or their insurance company admits responsibility?

    Open Claim Calculator

    If the third party or their insurance company accepts that they were responsible for your accident, our legal team will obtain medical evidence to assist in assessing the value of your compensation settlement.

    What happens if the third party or their insurance company denies responsibility?

    If the third party or their insurance company denies responsibility, you will have to prove their negligence in court.

    How much compensation will I receive?

    Our legal team will help you to claim compensation for your pain, suffering and loss of amenity. This award, known as general damages, will be based upon the contents of your medical report.

    You will also be entitled to compensation for the out-of-pocket expenses you have sustained as a result of your injury or illness. This award, known as special damages, will be based upon your invoices, wage slips and receipts.

    Will I have to use my savings to sue for damages in Norfolk?

    Our legal team will work for you on a 100% no win, no fee basis, which means that you will be able to sue for damages in Norfolk without worrying about the impact it will have on your personal finances.

    If you want to discuss your accident in more detail then dial 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.

    Date Published: 2nd July 2014

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.