Stress free claims in Torbay
Torbay is an area of south Devon encompassing Paignton, Torquay and Brixham. If you live in the area or have recently visited and have been involved in an accident, you may be eligible for compensation. Finding out more about your entitlement can be the difference between nothing and potentially hundreds or even thousands of pounds in compensation. Read on for more information on stress free claims in Torbay.
Am I eligible for compensation?
It does not matter whether or not you live in Torbay: if you have been injured in the area due to an accident that was not your fault, then you should check your eligibility to make a claim. Accidents must have happened within the past three years (except in the case of minors) and have resulted in medical attention from a professional.
To check your eligibility for compensation, you can use a simple online tool such as Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second calculator. If you are eligible, it will also give an idea of how much you may be able to claim. This is useful as it will ensure your expectations are realistic: you may be entitled to claim for much more than you initially realised.
Is it easy to make a claim?
Personal injury claims can be straightforward. With the help of an experienced compensation provider such as Accident Advice Helpline, the process involves minimum fuss and effort on your part. Here are some more reasons why using Accident Advice Helpline is a good idea:
- Working with a network of legal partners, we can offer expert representation tailored to your specific circumstance and accident type, no matter how specialist
- Our highly trained advisors will guide you every step of the way, showing understanding and sensitivity towards you as the claimant
- All of our claims are handled on a no win no fee basis by experts in their field
- We are regulated by the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority and members of the Claims Standards Council
- Our endorsement by UK consumer champion and TV personality Esther Rantzen offers you peace of mind and allows you to trust in our professionalism
- Most cases can be handled entirely via the telephone, with no need to attend court
- You will only need to have a further medical assessment if deemed beneficial to the outcome of your case
- We are always professional yet friendly in our approach
- We have a host of testimonials and case studies on our website, so you can read more about people like you who chose to make a claim via Accident Advice Helpline
If you would like to make your personal injury claims with Accident Advice Helpline, please give us a call at any time of the day or night via 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. Alternatively, if you prefer to use the internet to make initial contact, you can get in touch via our website.
Date Published: 14th March 2013
Author: Sharon Parry